We have the capability to machine a whole range of metallic materials and alloys: light alloys, aluminum, low-alloy and superior alloy steels, stainless steels, heat-resisting alloys, titanium alloys and super alloys.
On 3 and 5-axis universal machining centers (WOTAN, SIP, STEINEL, MCV and OKUMA), we are able to machine: Various size compressor and turbine casings, Transmission gearbox casings and cover assemblies, Spinners, Links, Aerodynamic surfaces control parts etc.
On vertical and horizontal CNC lathes (BOEHRINGER, IKEGAI, BERTHIEZ), we manufacture compressor and turbine disks, sealing rings and diaphragms.
In dedicated cells, we manufacture various size shafts, sealing rings, couplings and nuts using processes as cutting, milling, turning and grinding (ID and OD).
Our Company is offering gear manufacturing services on a dedicated gear manufacturing line, capable of:
- machining gears with modules ranging from 1 to 6 mm, internal/external splines and curvic couplings;
- gear grinding;
- gear tooth profile inspections on GLEASON and FENWICK machining and control centers.
On our main hydraulic presses (Raskin-1200 tons, Muller-500 tons and several 50 tons presses), we are able to mould combustion chambers, turbine nozzle guide vanes and casings, thermal insulating blankets, flame stabilizers and circular-or-oval section afterburning fuel injection rings, exhaust ducts and various circular section tubing.
Using specially designed deep drawing machines, we also manufacture drawn parts of various shapes (cylindrical, conical and other special shapes, such as tray-shaped parts) and dimensions (up to 1500 mm/60 in).
Using TIG welding techniques (manual or half-automatic), we manufacture welded parts, such as: thermal insulating blankets, jointing sleeves, combustion chambers and tubing.
We offer technical support at partner’s request, including design, on the following terms:
- We use an integrated computer aided design, manufacturing and inspection system, providing several benefits such as quality control, faster manufacturing time and improved risk-control;
- The main 3D CAD/CAM platform used is Unigraphics, along SolidEdge for 2D design and data transfer to Unigraphics.
Our design capabilities include:
- Part design;
- Jig and tooling design;
- 3D modeling using parametric modeling techniques;
- Digital data transfer between TURBOMECANICA and the customer’s CAD/CAM platform;
- Data vectorization;
- Product design;
- Competitive customer design programs for product development.