Start your career with a traineeship at Turbomecanica!
Turbo school of practice represents our Company’s way of supporting students in order to complete their training.
The program addresses all students, master and graduates who are interested to acquire a practical knowledge base in technical/economical domain and to form a clear image about flows and specific activities in this domain. At the end of program, the graduates will receive a certificate that will attest practical training in Turbomecanica S.A. and the qualification obtained after following it.
Start your career with a practice training at TURBOMECANICA S.A.!
TURBOMECANICA supports the professional training of future aviation specialists and conducts practical training sessions both for pupils and students.
The internship is an attractive and important program for acquiring and developing applied professional skills, such as teamwork or project management, offering the opportunity to gain real professional experience and, ultimately, to get a permanent job in the field.
Following the collaboration protocol between the company and the educational institution, young people will have the opportunity to attain skills that help them in their promotion as future specialists.The Internships take place in real workstations, so the pupils and the students will be prepared for their future positions.
The Turbo Practice program is addressed to those interested in acquiring a practical knowledge base, interacting with professionals, and learning about TURBOMECANICA’s specific activities, and is completed by the conclusion of a contract / practice agreement between our company and the educational institution.
The young participants in a practice stage will have numerous advantages:
- Interaction with professionals in the field;
- the opportunity to participate in training and to attend theoretical and practical training sessions;
- work within competitive teams;
- orientation towards results.
Contracts signed with educational institutions
TURBOMECANICA has signed contracts with over 10 educational institutions, including:
- “Nikola Tesla” Technology High School
- Metrology Technological Highschool “Traian Vuia”
- Technical College “Dinicu Golescu”
- “Petru Maior” Technical College
- Aeronautical Technical College “Henri Coanda”
- Polytechnic University of Bucharest – Faculty of Mechanical Engineering and Mechatronics
- Polytechnic University of Bucharest – Faculty of Materials Science and Engineering
- Polytechnic University of Bucharest – Faculty of Power Engineering
- Polytechnic University of Bucharest – Faculty of Aerospace Engineering
- Polytechnic University of Bucharest – Faculty of Engineering and Management of Technological Systems
What can you expect from us
- Promising topics for your training in all commercial and technical domains.
- Development of specific solutions and process implementation
- Intensive support and regular feedback from dedicated supervisor
- Flexible work
- Related activities, including shop-floor tours, dedicated presentations, regular meetings
What are our Expectations
- Outstanding results during university studies or at least during 3 consecutive semesters with specialization in: engineering, economics/business administration, etc;
- Specialized knowledge obtained during studies;
- Good knowledge of English;
- Good knowledge of MS Office;
- Independent way of working, orientation towards results
- Solid communications skills, commitment and team spirit;
- Curiosity and enthusiasm;
- Your request for traineeship.
What can you expect from us
Promising topics for your training in all commercial and technical domains
Development of specific solutions and process implementation
Intensive support and regular feedback from dedicated supervisor
Related activities, including shop-floor tours, dedicated presentations, regular meetings