INFORMATION / AGREEMENT ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
COMMERCIAL CONTACTS (CLIENTS/SUPPLIERS)
TURBOMECANICA S.A., with headquarters in Bucharest, Iuliu Maniu Blvd., Nr. 244, having the serial number in the Trade Register J40 / 533/1991, CUI 3156315, as a personal data operator, we hereby inform you that we process personal data that concern you (the “Data“) as follows:
- The legal basis and purposes of processing
Based on our legitimate interest, we process the Data with a view to continue our professional and commercial collaboration with you and / or your organization.
If we have concluded or we are negotiating a possible contractual relationship with you and / or your organization, then we process the Data on the basis of the negotiation or the performance of the respective contract, with a view to carry out our business activities.
If we conclude a contract with you or you represent an organization for its conclusion, then the supply of Data is a necessary obligation for the purpose of concluding the contract, in order to identify you as a contractual partner or as a representative of the contractual partner, otherwise we will not be able to conclude that contract.
Also, having in view the legal obligations imposed by the laws in force, we process the Data for the purpose of defending in law courts, if necessary, of our rights deriving from commercial relationships.
According to the legal obligations imposed by the laws in force, we process the Data in order to comply with such obligations related to the keeping of accounts and reporting to the tax authorities as well as for internal and financial audit purposes.
- The data we process
In order to carry out professional and commercial relations with you and / or your organization, we process the following personal data that concern you:
- Name and surname
- Email Address
- Phone number
In some cases, for purposes of identification in a contractual relationship or if there is a legal obligation, we also process your home address and identity card details.
- Recipients to whom we disclose the Data
Your data will be disclosed, only to the extent required by the purpose of the processing, to our employees involved in the activities related to the professional and commercial relations with you or with your organization and, as the case may be, to the customers and suppliers of goods and services of our company such as courier services or support and management of the web and IT infrastructure of our company, financial auditors, as well as to the competent authorities based on the legal obligations to do so.
- The period for which we keep the Data
Your data will be processed as long as our professional and / or commercial collaboration lasts, or until expiration of the legal deadlines for exercising our legitimate interests deriving from a contractual relationship (for example the expiration of court prescription periods) and, in case of accounting documents that include such data, until the expiry of the preservation period imposed by the applicable legislation.
- Your Rights on Data
We would like to inform you that you have the following rights with respect to personal data that concern you and which we are used by us:
- the right of access, ie the right to obtain from our part, at request, a confirmation whether we process or not personal data concerning you, access to the respective data and to the processing information;
- the right to request the rectification of inaccurate personal data or the completion of incomplete data;
- the right to restrict the processing, in which case the Data may be processed, except for storage, only with your consent or for establishing, exercising or defending of a right in court or for the protection of the rights of another person or legal entity or for reasons of important public interest.
The restriction of processing may be required in the following cases:
- until we verify the accuracy of the Data if you have contested it;
- the processing is illegal and you oppose to the deletion of the Data requesting instead its restriction;
- we no longer need Data for processing, but you ask for them in order to establish, defend or exercise a right in court; or
- you have opposed to the processing by us, based on our legitimate interest , during the period when we verify if our legitimate rights prevail over yours;
- the right to delete the personal data that concern you (the “right to be forgotten”) if the Data were processed illegally or:
- Data is no longer required for processing purposes;
- you have withdrawn your consent for processing and there are no other legal grounds for processing the Data;
- you have exercised your right of opposition and there are no legitimate reasons for continuing the processing, that prevail;
- the right to portability of Data, namely the right to receive the supplied data in a structured format that can be read automatically, including the possibility to transfer the Data to another operator, in case the processing is based on your consent or on a contract or when the processing is done by automatic means.
- the right to fill a complaint with the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing.
We especially draw your attention to the fact that you HAVE THE RIGHT TO OPPOSE, due to your particular situation, to the processing of the Data based on the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party and you have the right to oppose, at any moment, to the processing of the Data for the purpose of direct marketing, including to the profile creation on the basis or for the mentioned purpose.
You can exercise the rights free of charge by contacting us in writing at Bd Iuliu Maniu no.244, sector 6 Bucharest, by email at email@example.com or by phone at + 44 021434.07.41.
If you agree with the processing of your personal data in the context described in this agreement, please sign this document and send it to us at Bd Iuliu Maniu nr.244, sector 6 Bucharest or by email at office @ turbomecanica.ro.